1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: Florida MG7720 Print problem...
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

FS: Canon Pro-10 printer Tucson, AZ

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Trade' started by Robert Graham, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Aug 5, 2015
    Robert Graham

Robert Graham Getting Fingers Dirty

Printer Model:
    Epson 3880 Designer Edition
    I have a fully functional relatively new Canon PIXMA Pro-10 pigmented dye inkjet printer. I have replacement ink cartridges for some of the colors. The printer did not meet my print volume need WRT the cost of the ink. So I now am using a new Epson 3880 Designer Edition for my purposes.

I do have boxes of quality Canon printer paper that I can sell separately with the printer at my cost. I took advantage of a very good deal related to my purchase of this printer, so I am sure I can offer good prices on the paper

The printer cost me $700. I can let the printer go for about $450. I have 250 sheets of 13x19 Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, 50 sheets of 8.5x11 Photo Paper Pro Luster, and 50 sheets Matte Photo Paper. If everything is purchased at once, I am sure we can work out some deal. Just the 250 sheets of Semi-gloss alone is worth $200.

Anyone interested? I can ship to the lower 48 States at the expense of the purchaser.

Bob Graham

PS I found that the rebate that was on this printer purchase was denied. I purchased the printer new from B&H and provided all the documentation to no success. Oh well. No surprise here.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  2. Aug 7, 2015
    Robert Graham

Robert Graham Getting Fingers Dirty

Printer Model:
    Epson 3880 Designer Edition
    OK I see the after rebate prices being offered on Amazon. So I am now offering all my Canon photo paper for free with the printer.