FS: Canon Pro-10 printer Tucson, AZ

Robert Graham

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880 Designer Edition
I have a fully functional relatively new Canon PIXMA Pro-10 pigmented dye inkjet printer. I have replacement ink cartridges for some of the colors. The printer did not meet my print volume need WRT the cost of the ink. So I now am using a new Epson 3880 Designer Edition for my purposes.

I do have boxes of quality Canon printer paper that I can sell separately with the printer at my cost. I took advantage of a very good deal related to my purchase of this printer, so I am sure I can offer good prices on the paper

The printer cost me $700. I can let the printer go for about $450. I have 250 sheets of 13x19 Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss, 50 sheets of 8.5x11 Photo Paper Pro Luster, and 50 sheets Matte Photo Paper. If everything is purchased at once, I am sure we can work out some deal. Just the 250 sheets of Semi-gloss alone is worth $200.

Anyone interested? I can ship to the lower 48 States at the expense of the purchaser.

Bob Graham

PS I found that the rebate that was on this printer purchase was denied. I purchased the printer new from B&H and provided all the documentation to no success. Oh well. No surprise here.

Last edited:

Robert Graham

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880 Designer Edition
OK I see the after rebate prices being offered on Amazon. So I am now offering all my Canon photo paper for free with the printer.