Frustrated with the canons

mrelmo

Print Addict
Reaction score
OK it has been a while since I have posted (because I have been battling with these printers), myself and several other people that I know are having issues with the canon pixmas, B200, magenta not printing, flushing cartridges trying every known cure to no avail. At this point I am looking to switch to a different brand that does wifi, duplex, low grade color that is refillable any ideas out there, just getting tried of this, throwing in the towel, I use to enjoy a challenge but I am throwing in the towel. UUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
you have quite some choices with Epson or HP, or you switch over to a laser printer, there is one more detail to consider - the print volume and frequency of printing

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Another printer to look at would be a Canon Maxify, it can scan, copy, fax, Duplex and Wi-Fi, in fact all the things you want, it also has pigment ink and refills easy, but doesn’t do borderless, in fact a nice little all round printer, Google it..

MP640

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MG6150
.... At this point I am looking to switch to a different brand that does wifi, duplex, low grade color that is refillable any ideas out there, .....

Have a look at the Brother MFC machines, they have all you mention and some also have auto doc feeders. I have the MFC-J4510-DW and am very satisfied with it. Easy to refill, too.