Finding ink for the Canon Pixma TS9020?

Tecolote

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon pixma TS9020
I need to find a reliable online source of genuine Canon ink cartridges for my printer. Sources seem to only sell 'Canon CLI-271 Value Ink Pack' which is a four pack, while I'm pretty sure my printer uses a six-cartridges system...so what do I do about the missing two cartridges? I find plenty of sources for fake (i.e. compatible) six-cartridge packs, but what about the real deal? Any sources for genuine Canon 6-cartridge packs...or for the missing two cartridges?

randyr5

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET-8550
There are OEM 5-packs (all but the gray) all over the place on ebay. I think that there are only 3 printers that use the 270/271 6-pack, so I doubt that many people are selling it. You will probably have to buy the gray separately. Or you can do what I started to do and refill the OEM carts. It's a little trickier being that the carts are opaque, but it can be done. There are chip resetters available for them.

Tecolote

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon pixma TS9020
There are OEM 5-packs (all but the gray) all over the place on ebay. I think that there are only 3 printers that use the 270/271 6-pack, so I doubt that many people are selling it. You will probably have to buy the gray separately. Or you can do what I started to do and refill the OEM carts. It's a little trickier being that the carts are opaque, but it can be done. There are chip resetters available for them.

Thanks for your reply. I will be looking into options of refilling and CISS later when I have more time to fool with it, but for now I just want to get a good supply of genuine Canon ink laid away. I got my first home PC couple months ago, and still busy whipping it into shape. I bought the inkjet last month, and my laser (Brother HL-L6200DW) this month, so too harried just getting the basics done.