Epson L1800, very strange problem, it doesnt print full page

jo212121

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson l1800, canon pro 100
Hello when i print with my epson l1800 sometimes it does not print the full picture, i had this problem already before one time but only for one specific picture. Now i have it again. I dont have any idea whats the problem about it..

Anybody have an idea?

Left is the wrong epson print, it actually should look like the right one (color is wrong but thats not the point here)
IMG_20210409_185736.jpg

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
What software are you using to print ? The same as it happended before ? Did you try some other software for a test ? Is there anything different to those prints which are o.k. - e.g. other driver settings - another format ? How long is the USB cable to the printer?

jo212121

Print Lurker
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson l1800, canon pro 100
What software are you using to print ? The same as it happended before ? Did you try some other software for a test ? Is there anything different to those prints which are o.k. - e.g. other driver settings - another format ? How long is the USB cable to the printer?
Im printing from google drive, im not using any software. I have installed the drivers for this model.
The usb cable is maybe 1,5 meter, its the original one from epson.
I haven't tried another software, but will try this tomorrow.
The strange thing is that there is really nothing different to the prints that i could print without any problems.