Diving back in... annnd out again ;)

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
I know I've been more than a little remiss 'of late' (read: 2+ years) but wanted to give everyone a hearty belated Happy Christmas and wish you all the best for the New Year.

The kids are now 9 and 3 (yes, you did read that right!) and keeping us on our toes... OctoInkjet is still pootling along with a lot of stuff changing over 2019 but this isn't the commercial post... We just hope you're all well, laughing more than you sob... and likewise for your friends and family.

I'll be about a bit more in the new year, particularly as a certain young man has been bitten by the photography bug, but don't hold your breath...

All the best. Martin & clan... :)

Attachments

• IMG_6059[1].JPG
    IMG_6059[1].JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 461

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Happy new year to you and family, webbie. Will be good to see you around these parts in the coming year.

Fantastic your son enjoys photography. Maybe printing, too? Your image is sure POW winner, if posted on that thread, and an iconic picture of the magic of photography. Well done. :clap

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I know I've been more than a little remiss 'of late' (read: 2+ years)
@Websnail, have you been blown in here from your winter migration route or what.:ep

I would have guessed you should have been knighted by now, or at least an OBE for services rendered to the Inkjet fraternity in the new year’s honour list. ;)

but sadly no one from the Palace has contacts us here for any updates or advice on your achievements and inventions, because your excellent contributions have always been very welcome here on Nifty. :)

Give my best to your clan “gang” big and small, for the new year and try not to be absent for long again, we’re not getting any Feckin younger here either.:old

I am all but retired from inkjet printing so don’t expect any orders my way anytime soon, I got other fish to fry now and have moved onto solids.. :D
The kids are now 9 and 3 (yes, you did read that right!) and keeping us on our toes...
P.S. I reckon madam has become quite a handful by now...:weee

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Fantastic your son enjoys photography. Maybe printing, too? Your image is sure POW winner, if posted on that thread, and an iconic picture of the magic of photography. Well done. :clap
I'm going to see if I can find some of the ones that the lad has taken when I get a chance... His sister does a great line in "ceiling" shots thanks to facetime calls she makes to work when I need to be told to get home quicker :)

Thanks for the well wishes although the Queen has been remiss in her comms of late... She was in contact with my Great Aunt back in September but sadly the sainted Autn passed recently. Amazing lady and a life to go with it though...

I digress... the gang send their best back Brian and yes "Madam" has all the attitude in ample supply... $deity help us all!

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
I made it... I actually made it back... Being dragged away again by the family but gotta say, really impressed by some of the info, ideas... Great stuff... :)

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Made a quick foray back into the forum after way too long (again!) but had to laugh when I spotted that my kids were on my photo reel a year on in much the same position :)

IMG_7570.jpg

Trust you're all well and still trucking... Cheers.