1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: A Basic Question on Linen Paper?
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Dell U2410 replacement

Discussion in 'Printing Photos and Photo Software' started by martincregg, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Dec 18, 2017
    martincregg

martincregg Fan of Printing

Printer Model:
    Canon Pixma Pro-100
    I am considering replacing my two Dell U2410 monitors. When I bought them I didn't understand anything about wide-gamut. Probably, like a lot of people I just assumed that being able to see more colours was a good thing (which it obviously is), but I hadn't realized some of the other side effects. I'd like to have two 27 inch monitors that are easy to calibrate. On my current Dells I have to have the brightness turned all the way down and my Canon Pro-100 prints still come out a little darker than the monitor. Would appreciate a few recommendations that might fit my needs: I'm no pro, but am quite discerning. I like quality and willing to pay for it (within reason). Let me know if I need to supply any other info, but hopefully, that enough info for a start. Oh yeah - if I sell the monitors on eBay what's a fair price?

2. Dec 18, 2017
    stratman

stratman Printer VIP Platinum Printer Member

Printer Model:
    Canon MP830, Pencil
    Go to eBay and search on "Dell U2410 monitor" to see current listings. Better yet, scroll down until you see on the lefthand side "Sold Listings" and check the box. Now you will see what people have been paying for the item recently. Set your price accordingly as you see fit.

martincregg and The Hat like this.
  3. Dec 18, 2017
    martincregg

martincregg Fan of Printing

Printer Model:
    Canon Pixma Pro-100
    stratman and The Hat like this.