Dell U2410 replacement

martincregg

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma Pro-100
I am considering replacing my two Dell U2410 monitors. When I bought them I didn't understand anything about wide-gamut. Probably, like a lot of people I just assumed that being able to see more colours was a good thing (which it obviously is), but I hadn't realized some of the other side effects. I'd like to have two 27 inch monitors that are easy to calibrate. On my current Dells I have to have the brightness turned all the way down and my Canon Pro-100 prints still come out a little darker than the monitor. Would appreciate a few recommendations that might fit my needs: I'm no pro, but am quite discerning. I like quality and willing to pay for it (within reason). Let me know if I need to supply any other info, but hopefully, that enough info for a start. Oh yeah - if I sell the monitors on eBay what's a fair price?

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
if I sell the monitors on eBay what's a fair price?
Go to eBay and search on "Dell U2410 monitor" to see current listings. Better yet, scroll down until you see on the lefthand side "Sold Listings" and check the box. Now you will see what people have been paying for the item recently. Set your price accordingly as you see fit.

Latest posts