Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3

barfl2

Print Addict
Reaction score
panos Great and interesting post Canon/Epson start looking over your shoulder and reduce your prices. Some hope. One of the researchers was from Exeter University, I do not know whether that was the UK one as my granddaughter has recently finished her degree there. It is a highly rated University.

nerdful1

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Apple or another greedy company will patent it and lock it away.

Fenrir Enterprises

Print Addict
Reaction score
How would... how would you even know that it doesn't fade since it's a natural product that grows, drops, rots, seeds, grows again, and is possibly eaten by something else in that process? Are there 150 year old preserved berries that prove this? :idunno

In the long run I highly doubt anything is actually fadeproof. It amuses me to no end when people with solvent/sign printers denigrate the quality of using standard pigment inks to make signs or decals, judging by the amount of "professional" signs in my area that are faded pieces of crap.

J

jaydentyler25

panos Great as well as interesting post Canon/Epson start searching over your shoulder and also lower the costs. Some hope. One of the technicians had been from Exeter Establishment, I dont understand whether that was the UK one as my granddaughter has recently completed this girl level on a search motor. It is a definitely rated Establishment.