1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: A Basic Question on Linen Paper?
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Clogged Brother printhead

Discussion in 'Lexmark, Dell, Brother Inkjet Printers' started by Squarepusher, May 28, 2014.

1. May 28, 2014
    Squarepusher

Squarepusher Newbie to Printing

Printer Model:
    Brother
    Hi, on my Brother MFC J430 (all in one), I bought some ink from ebay like well over a year ago, and somehow the ink seems to be bad and clogged my colors. So, I did the print cleaning, and even purges after swiching back to Genuine Brother ink, and it still would not fix the issue (on my Cyan/Yellow not printing fully).

Can anyone confirm, that yes it was the cheap ink that caused the clog, and is there any way to fix/clean this? thanks!

2. Jan 1, 2018
    Don Matteson

Don Matteson Print Lurker

Printer Model:
    MFC-J6720DW
    I have two o them that did the same thing A Brother MFC-J6920DW and another one that is simular. Both I purchaced inks off of Ebay and its the same thing as you. It just stopped printing.