1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: What Old Ink Can Do
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Ciao from Australia

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Simone, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Dec 1, 2018
    Simone

Simone Printing Apprentice

Printer Model:
    pixma pro 1
    Yep! "Ciao" is because I'm Italian, moved in Melbourne 4 years ago for love.
    I'm an passionate photographer, especially animals are my favorite subjects (I adore dogs). I never been in printing before, usually go to the shop and print what I needed, but 2 years ago I decided to buy something that help to print by myself, so I'm not very smart with printers yet, and honestly, a bit confused when problems come up, lot of info needs to grow up with me. That's why I'm here. My English isn't very good yet, but I'll do my best :)
    Ciao and thanks in advance to all

The Hat likes this.
  2. Dec 2, 2018
    stratman

stratman Printer VIP Platinum Printer Member

Printer Model:
    Canon MP830, Pencil
    Welcome to the forum, Simone. Start a new thread with your questions and we'll try to help as best we can.

Your English is good. You are able to make your points well. Not everyone here does. That is what matters!

Melbourne sounds nice this time of year. I am heading into winter and you into summer. :)

The Hat likes this.