Chunyuqiufeng CF-3020A UV printer , Guangzhou,China

ChunYuQiuFeng

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
CF-3020A,CF-2513A,CF-1810A,
CF-3020A UV flatbed printer use Ricoh G5 print head, can print on ceramic, glass, plastic, acrylic, leather, PVC etc.

upload_2018-8-21_14-21-26.png

Printing material

Metal, glass, plastics, wood, ceramic tile, acrylic, pvc, leather

Detail:

Ricoh print head: photo print rip software, steel structure, anti-corrosion, 24-hour continuous working, 3-4 years average lifetime.

Synchronous printing of white multicolor and vanish: achieve various printing patterns horizontally and vertically set the base and surface freely by white or multicolor. Largely increase the efficiency.

Vacuuming platform: adjust the vacuuming area and volume accordingly. Absorb various materials evenly and steadily. The platform is hard and corrosion-resistant. It protects the friction between the print head and media, which lengthen the lifetime of the print head.

Steel frame structure:

Apply all steel frame structure, high stability and high precision.

Negative pressure system: negative pressure system ink supply with digital control pressure display gauges ensures high-quality printing at higher possible firing frequency, hence increasing printing speed and stability.

Function of print head scratch proof:

Keeping print head from scratching or hitting when printing cortex or uneven item. When scratch proof device knock-off, it can also continue the print task, print the picture without aperture, eliminating material waste.

Industrial servo motor:

With 2 high performances industrial servo motors provide excellent control of the X and Y movement of the shuttle.

Guide rail:

Using Japan THK linear motion bearing, dual linear motion bearing provides ultra stable environment at super speed precise printing.

Welcome to visit our website: http://cfuvprinter.com/

Attachments

• 1210-750产品-3020.jpg
    1210-750产品-3020.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
that sounds pretty interesting but a print width of 300cm is just a little bit too much for me, I can't handle that.

ChunYuQiuFeng

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
CF-3020A,CF-2513A,CF-1810A,
that sounds pretty interesting but a print width of 300cm is just a little bit too much for me, I can't handle that.
You can find out about our other three machines, CF-2513A, CF-1810A and CF-1016.