Christina

Christina Marriott

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon iX4000
AS you can see I am new to this ,you have my full name for a start , I have been printing fine art prints for along time , my first printer was an Epson 600 ? and after a number of years refilling epsons with pigmented ink and my Epson pro died ,unfixable , I switched to Canons as more economical .
I am rather shocked to find that 13ml of Canon carts now cost as much as I paid for 110ml of Epson.
I rather like my printers and sell prints and cards I make. Also being near retirement age am very fed up with dissposable printers :(

Christina
Ireland

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Welcome to the forum. Printer, refilling and printing are our passion here.

I imagine our resident Irish gentleman expert and potential Walmart greeter - The Hat - will be along shortly to welcome you as well.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Hi Christina and welcome..

This is the home of the self help Canon printer repair centre and the best place to get good sound advice from, we also cater for Epson, HP and brother printers too so there are many experts experienced with just about any inkjet printer here.

Now I don’t know where @stratman is coming from with his gentleman/Walmart greeting, but try to humour him a bit for now, :weee he’s getting a bit carried away because I reckon he likes your Avatar of the collie dog, :love so do I but I’m staying calm.. :old :lol:

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
@The Hat:
You are a friendly person, always greeting everyone in your cheery way. :hide

It is a nice avatar with a great breed of dog. When I look at the doggie I want to chase something for some unknown reason. :weee

@Christina Marriott :
The Hat is one of our resident experts on things Canon. He has extensive printing experience and knows the printing business. And he likes Guinness which makes him A-OK in my book. :woot

palombian

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
PRO10,PRO9500II,MB5150,MG8250
@Christina:

Wellcome
I was worried too not being able to pay ink when retired.

Refilling can be rewarding over time if you make a plan that works for you.
As you can see The Hat has any kind of Canon printers and is very helpfull.

zepat

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
canon MP620
Hello Christina,
As a Fresh French Newcomer, I welcome you to this site... Since I discovered it, I'm reading reading and reading... learning daily millions things about printing, fixing, sharing... All this amazing vast knowledge incarnated in fantastic persons like "TheHat" or "PeterBJ" "Stratman" "Palombian"...They are beautiful.
Always ready to help you to find a solution.
Enjoy and be ready for "the big Show"
Welcome to Printer knowledge World!!:ya:weee
P.S: I don't drink beer...but Red & White wine:frow(I'm French...I know...I know...:he:he)