Chinese Printers

sickofchineseprinters

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi,
Does anyone out there know if there are any printers available that are not made in China? I am tired of throwing printers in the garbage.....
sickofchineseprinters:)

BradC

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Heck, even the 2003 hp 1220c I just bought was made in China. I wish you the best of luck and will be watching closely. I still buy my printers 10 years old and based on the availability of service manuals and parts, although I've been having evil thoughts about the Canon Pixma pro 9000 II

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
sickofchineseprinters said:
Hi,
Does anyone out there know if there are any printers available that are not made in China? I am tired of throwing printers in the garbage.....
sickofchineseprinters:)
If you buy a Canon inkjet printer you can be happy in the knowledge that it was not made in china fact,
but if you purchase cheap then you tend to pay twice.

The world was reputed to have been created in six days,
and on the seventh day the lord was in china trying to get a copy of his creation..

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Well my Epson Pro 3880 was made in China. What is the point about chinese printers ? I think you must say: I am tired of badly designed and manufactured printers, whether they are made in China or Thailand or Indonesia. HP, Canon and Epson decided their printers to be made in cheap labor countries, so inevitable China is on the list. FYI: Apple's iPhone is made in China...