Chinese DTG printer

Ramram

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
l805
Does anyone use DTG flatbed Chinese Product? mine suddenly stopped working error code tells FBH my printer is l805 converted to DTG printer and it was 4 months old.
I try to clean the encoder strip, Flushing ink, head clean and I try to buy a new printhead to verify if was clogged. But the problem persists.

anyone can help me? I will appreciate it so much, I am very stress.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
and what is the problem and the error code of the printer ? Can you run the WicReset utility - it lists the last 5 errors with a short description in the status report it the software is still working on such a modified printer.

Ramram

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
l805
Fatal error code FBH stands for paper jammed or PF motor failure and modified in a t-shirt, not in papers. But does not makes any sense I suspected before the sensor makes the printhead stops moving. And LED lights flushing in red.

I never try the WicReset utility hope it will help me :)

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
did you already contacted the seller you got the printer from ? If it is a problem with the DTG modifications he should be able to help you.

Ramram

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
l805
I tried but still no response from the company.

Ramram

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
l805
The Chinese company did not reply after I send the video of my printer problems :(
But I notice something when I nozzle-checked the printer and 7 times head cleaning still no ink comes out in the printhead even the tank is full and I checked the channels manually by syringe it perfectly not clogged. And I put cleaning solution in the printhead ( new printhead ) definitely not clogged also.

But I don't know if the issue is the dumpers or ink tubes why the ink does not fully flow in the printhead 🙁

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
I think it would be pretty unusual that all dampers are full and clogged up at the same time. I'm not sure if the driver voltage for the piezo elements is broken, you would need a circuit diagram and a scope and a description for the signals - that's all impossible to get, or a fuse is gone. You did already all possible actions around the printhead, I must admit that I'm lost at this point.

Azelus

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L132
Post video with problem here (with captured movement of carriage, and sound too). Don't want to give you false hope, because every flatbed remake of any printer have its own construction and uniq reasons of problems.

Ramram

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
l805
Post video with problem here (with captured movement of carriage, and sound too). Don't want to give you false hope, because every flatbed remake of any printer have its own construction and uniq reasons of problems.

Latest posts