Cheap A4 various for UK users

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
Firstly i have no idea what the paper is like, the company used to be ok but i have not ordered from them for several years... With that little Caveat emptor a friend spotted a range of paper which is pretty darn cheap here.....

https://www.svp.co.uk/stationery/a4-paper.html

They have a mixture of glossy and matt and various gsm (Grams per Square Metre aka weight) available.

Ive used Sumvision stuff before (NOT paper) and normally its OK gear not top of the line but gets the job done. Same goes for Pro-Jet (used to many years ago use their carts now and again on an old Epson, which for the most part were ok).

Anyways just thought id let people know, not recommending it per say (at least yet) just notice the prices for amount of sheets and thought it was reasonable and some like myself might like a punt, cant go massively wrong at worse its a few quid wasted.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
There you go, and I taught St. Vincent DePaul were a charity that helps the less well off..:confused:

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
Prices seem to be nice they could have shipping options to more countries !

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
There you go, and I taught St. Vincent DePaul were a charity that helps the less well off..:confused:
LOL now we know where you donate all your used hats ;)
Prices seem to be nice they could have shipping options to more countries !
Yep they have always been a bit restrictive just a handful of EU countries at best, i used to buy all my blank cds and dvds from them until the selection declined and prices for blank disks became pretty much the same anywhere. Not used them as a company for years.