Cartridge refilling

wilko

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma
Most of us on here must have saved perhaps thousands of £ or $ by refilling. First we had the IP300/4000 with no chips. Then we took advantage of chip resetters or refillable ink cartridges, perhaps ending with the IP7250/MG printers. Now we have a load of TS printers with no ARC chips or refillable carts in sight. The Maxify range only seems to offer non OEM carts. No resetter or ARC carts available. Am I wrong, or has Canon finally managed to produce printers which can't be hacked?

So grateful for tips I have received from the experts on this forum. Would love to see their opinions on the future of Canon printers.

I have learned so much from this site and thank you to all the contributers who have saved me so much money throughout the years.

With the help from this site I have been able to purchase quality ink and photo paper which I could not afford to buy if I was restricted to purchasing OEM ink. Quality photo paper makes such a difference to photo prints, IMO.

Would love the opinion of the experts on here, on their views on the future of Canon ink cart refilling