Canon pro 100 Wast ink tank installation HELP

Bekby

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon pro 100
I wanted to see if anyone can help me install the waste ink tank on my canon pro 100 and if there is any that is successful for anyone and if anyone should have a service manual for that printer or help to disassemble it .

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Welcome to the forum, Bekby.

Where did you buy your waste ink tank?

Bekby

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon pro 100
I have not bought any yet because I would first see if I can disassemble my printer so I can do it, otherwise I have just made it myself for my Canon pro 9000 MARK II

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
I do not have instructions. Octoink which sells the Printer Potty does not have instructions. However, there are a few on the forum that have. I think Jose "Toolman" Rodriguez has done it, or has a Service Manual for your printer he could share, or instructions for attaching a waste ink tank. Jose has a printer channel on YouTube.

Before obtaining a waste ink tank make sure you can first enter Service Mode and second be able to reset waste ink monitoring back to empty. Otherwise, there is little reason to go through the labor of installation other than measuring the amount of waste ink for various printer tasks.

Good luck.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3