1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: The Epson RPM quality option - does it offer a benefit ?
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Canon Pro-100 Clean Cycles explained

Discussion in 'Canon InkJet Printers' started by BruceW77, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Jul 6, 2018
    BruceW77

BruceW77 Getting Fingers Dirty

Printer Model:
    Canon/Pixma Pro-100S, Pro9000
    Yesterday I joined the forum and the first thing I wanted to do was to thank 2 forum members for helping resolve a long misunderstood concept about the Canon Pro-100 cleaning cycles.
    In Dec last year Noctivagus posted a thread detailing his findings. It did not get a lot of attention.
    Yesterday, I had trouble finding the thread, which I first found about a month ago. The reason it was hard to find is because it is in the new members introduction section, rather than the Canon section. Anyway, here is a link to his thread, which I highly recommend you read:
    https://www.printerknowledge.com/th...ome-new-findings-about-cleaning-cycles.12587/

Once again, thanks Noctivagus and also to PeterBJ for providing links to various Service Manuals, which was how this issue finally got unravelled.

Bruce
    Edit: Location of thread moved...