1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: Improved Heat Box
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Canon Pro 10: convenient Ink Cost Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Canon InkJet Printers' started by Lia, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Sep 4, 2018
    Lia

Lia Printing Apprentice

Printer Model:
    Canon Pro 10s
    Hello everyone,
    I am new to this forum and I have invested some time in preparing a spreadsheet inspired by this thread: https://www.printerknowledge.com/attachments/snap-2016-08-06-at-10-17-35-png.4512/.
    I had altered a few things and added some automatic functions & additional Data.

The file contains 2 spreadsheets: one for Ink refills amount+cost calculations and the other is a comparison between Canon published ink yield data & Precision Color's, copied & calculated.
    I apologize in advance, some of the titles are in Hebrew & the total costs are in local coin but you can "google translate" & convert it if it seems helpful to you. I hope it will :)

Lia

Attached Files:

2. Sep 4, 2018
    Lia

Lia Printing Apprentice

Printer Model:
    Canon Pro 10s
    Just make sure not to alter or delete the "in ml" columns for these are self-calculated by a formula, unless of course, you want to change that formula...