Canon pixma ip8750 unknown part!!!

DougallJon

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon pixma ip8750
Hey everyone! I have a canon pixma ip8750 that has a huge ink spill and left ink everywhere inside the printer. I’ve taken the printer apart but sadly there’s just one part I cannot remember where it goes and cannot see it in my photos, is there anyone out there that can help?? The part is labelled T1-2 and I will attach an image. If you know what it does or where it goes roughly you will be a life safer!!
thanks all 😊
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Hi @DougallJon and welcome, I haven’t seen this mystery part before, but it might help us to know where it came from or was originally located, I know you don’t know the exact spot, but a general area would help, the front, back, left or right side, where did you find it ?

DougallJon

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon pixma ip8750
Thank you bud but I have just located where it goes randomly! It was the centre part for the white blade like paper feeder in the centre of the printer. Sorry for the terrible terminology. Printer is now completely rebuilt and just waiting for the new ink cartridges to flush the head after cleaning. If it all works then I’ll upload photos if i can help anyone. I couldn’t find a single thread on dismantling and rebuilding this machine on the internet at all, wasn’t too bad. Powers on and moves as it should and smoothly.

ninj

Print Addict
Reaction score
As a fellow ip8750 owner I'm sure I would find your photos useful in case I need to perform surgery on it at some point.