Canon MG7520 refurb in white $40 shipped from Canon

unome

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MG7520, IP4700, IP8720
SOLD OUT

No affiliation. Just know a good deal when I see one and figured I'd share.
Apologies to those not in the US.
Get a Canon MG7520 All-in-One refurb direct from Canon for $40 free shipping (plus applicable tax).
Only the white model is available.
https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/...hite-wireless-photo-all-in-one-inkjet-printer
fine print
Save 60% Instantly and receive FREE Standard Shipping - Offer valid March 21, 2017 12:00 a.m. through April 3, 2017 11:59 p.m. ET. Offer valid in U.S.A. only, and void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Availability of certain items may be limited. Limit of ten of any one item per order, subject to availability. Order will be shipped to a street address in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia only. Dealers, distributors and other resellers are not eligible for this offer. Offer subject to Terms of Sale.

Last edited:

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
My supposition, if they’ve got that many refurbished MG7520’s, then it must be a dog of a printer and one to steer well clear of... :sick

unome

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MG7520, IP4700, IP8720
My supposition, if they’ve got that many refurbished MG7520’s, then it must be a dog of a printer and one to steer well clear of... :sick
I hear you. Or they are just trying to unload inventory of a product that is end of life but they don't want it to look like a fire sale. This is where mine came from and I can't discern from new. You'd think there would at least be ink on the rollers or in the pad, but nothing.
OTOH not a bad one to get for the house printer for homework, art project, invitations, etc. I spent $42.40 to the door and a big pile of Linkyo ink was $14. Keep the good printer for what it was made for.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
There are orange colored refurbished MG7520's that are $100 on the Canon site, which seems to be the original price for the refurbished white colored one the OP linked. Why are they not discounted the same? Was there a production run snafu on white colored ones?

These are six color ink AIO that uses 250/251 model inks. Sometimes Canon offers great deals, such as on photograph paper and my refurbished MP830. Sometimes Canon discounts their barking dogs to move them out of inventory. Not enough info to determine.