Canon ipf 5100 for sale

mortificatio

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma Pro 100
Lightly used printer, needs inks, Let included starter inks that were getting low sit for a time and they dried up. Has several serviceable inks from Inkjet carts in three positions but you will have to purchase 9 carts or refill 9 to get it going. Only issue is low ink. Will ship if you arrange shipping and handling. Currently in Sacramento area in California.

Have not looked at the counter but my memory reports maybe 50 17 x 22 prints have been done, that is it. Printer was used for personal use only. I am asking for $1000.00.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Price reduction now at $800.00 or best offer.
I hope you don’t take this up wrong, but I reckon the price is about $800 to much...

I bought an ProGraf 6400 for €400 and spent another €600 getting it up and running properly, only then did I realise it was going to continue to cost a fortune to keep it running, so I gave it away for €000, I wanted the floor space back...

No regrets...:)

mortificatio

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma Pro 100
I feel the same way but makes no sense to give it away free--if it ever got down to no buyers at all--I would donate to local college photo department. Not yet.:old

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Donation does not equal "give away free"?

What are you receiving in value in exchange and will you need to report this on your taxes?

mortificatio

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma Pro 100
I would be willing to trade straight across for the right Sony A7 II or A7r type camera body. However, shipping and handling is on the buyer

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Hope you find someone. Have tried to sell things on Craigslist recently. Bad timing with taxes due last month. Hopefully people's refunds arriving and they will spend $$$ on my trash treasures. :D

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
I hope you don’t take this up wrong, but I reckon the price is about $800 to much...

I bought an ProGraf 6400 for €400 and spent another €600 getting it up and running properly, only then did I realise it was going to continue to cost a fortune to keep it running, so I gave it away for €000, I wanted the floor space back...

No regrets...:)

The 17" desktop printer is the sweetspot for advanced hobbyist, Light Pro use. Many people including small businesses fall into this category. That is the attraction of the Pro-1000. It is desktop, relatively compact and has everything the larger wide formats have except for rolls. Hardly takes up more space than the Pro-1. The same applied to the Epson 3800, 3880 and P800. You get a lot of printer for the space taken. The next step up to a floor stander is a major step up in requiring more real estate. The 800 can handle rolls but is not refillable.