C84 Printer Help. PLS

luluchiboy

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Hi I seem to be having a printing problem with my Epson C84.

THis has happened to 2 of the EPson C84s I owed (one I bought and had to get a refurbised one cause it had the same problem)

Ink does not print from the magenta cartridge. All the other ones work. I tried using the cleaning button fuction a few times.... it did not work. Nothing seems to come out. I purchased 2 different types of ink cartridge for it..

It still does not work.

Is somthing clogged in the printer... not the cartridge.

What should I do.

THanks.

fotofreek

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Email Arthur Entlich at e-printerhelp@mvps.org and ask for his instructions on cleaning Epson print heads. Explain your problem and he will probably be able to help you. To answer your other post about filling an epson cart, most of the ink vendors online have instructions on their web sites. Try MIS site and look for the refill instructions. You didn't mention which ink you purchased. Do not use generic inks that are sold for refilling to multiple manufacturers' printers. Be sure it is formulated specifically for your brand and model of printer.

After you read some instructions on refilling and still have questions please ask and someone will try to help you.