1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: How to take pictures of gloss differential properly?
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Buy a Pack of Paper and Get a Printer Free...

Discussion in 'Paper & Other Media' started by The Hat, Sep 26, 2016.

1. Sep 26, 2016
    The Hat

The Hat Printer VIP Moderator

Printer Model:
    Canon Rule in My House plus 3D
    I’ve just purchased a sample pack of Vinyl paper from Papilio Texas, and received not one but two sample packs and a free HP Deskjet 1112 printer. Wow. (4 day delivery)

I taught the DHL courier may have made a big mistake with the huge box he gave me, because I was expecting a bubble wrap A4 envelope. :oops:

Anyone want a free printer, because I am not taking in anymore strays...? :hu

2. Sep 26, 2016
    martin0reg

martin0reg Printer Master

Congratulation - but I won't need any small HP, with carts containing only a wet sponge, wet from less than 3-4ml of ink...

BTW is there any chance to get one of these super cheap offers for canon pro 100, if you live in europe? Anybody tried it, and received the US rebate?

3. Sep 26, 2016
    PeterBJ

PeterBJ Printer Master Platinum Printer Member

Printer Model:
    Canon MP970 + more printers
    Like Canon printers HP printers are also regionalized. A Google search reveals that the printer uses type 63 cartridges. These cartridges seem not to be available in Europe. The printer would be very expensive to run if you would have to order new cartridges from the US.

4. Sep 26, 2016
    The Hat

The Hat Printer VIP Moderator

Printer Model:
    Canon Rule in My House plus 3D
    If they had sent a beautiful Pro 100 instead of the HP junk, I still wouldn’t keep it, my i9950 is quite capable of matching the output of the Pro 100 with my setup, if you want a Pro 100 then get one from eBay or Craig’s list they’ll ship to the EU...;)

5. Sep 27, 2016
    akramjef

akramjef Getting Fingers Dirty

Printer Model:
    epson p50 printer
    last week the cashier of the hyper market gave me a gift voucher for general item purchase. it was written on the voucher (Congratulation you can pick up a free HP Desk jet 1112 printer from the costumer service dept.). instead of that i gave the voucher to the cashier and i told her that it is my gift to you, she was happy. this is cheap printer with expensive cartridges , they have a lot of stocks , they want to get rid of it . so you will find it with a lot of electronic bundle offers , with laptops,computers, mobile phone etc.,one day you may order one can of coke but they will send a truck with it.

The Hat likes this.
  6. Sep 27, 2016
    palombian

palombian Print Addict

Printer Model:
    Pro9500II, MAXIFY MB5350
    I will think twice to ship a used printer (again) :eek:

The Hat likes this.