Buy a Pack of Paper and Get a Printer Free...

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I’ve just purchased a sample pack of Vinyl paper from Papilio Texas, and received not one but two sample packs and a free HP Deskjet 1112 printer. Wow. (4 day delivery)

I taught the DHL courier may have made a big mistake with the huge box he gave me, because I was expecting a bubble wrap A4 envelope. :oops:

Anyone want a free printer, because I am not taking in anymore strays...? :hu

martin0reg

Printer Master
Reaction score
Congratulation - but I won't need any small HP, with carts containing only a wet sponge, wet from less than 3-4ml of ink...

BTW is there any chance to get one of these super cheap offers for canon pro 100, if you live in europe? Anybody tried it, and received the US rebate?

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
Like Canon printers HP printers are also regionalized. A Google search reveals that the printer uses type 63 cartridges. These cartridges seem not to be available in Europe. The printer would be very expensive to run if you would have to order new cartridges from the US.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Congratulation - but I won't need any small HP,
BTW is there any chance to get one of these super cheap offers for canon pro 100, if you live in europe? Anybody tried it, and received the US rebate?
If they had sent a beautiful Pro 100 instead of the HP junk, I still wouldn’t keep it, my i9950 is quite capable of matching the output of the Pro 100 with my setup, if you want a Pro 100 then get one from eBay or Craig’s list they’ll ship to the EU...;)

akramjef

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
epson p50 printer
last week the cashier of the hyper market gave me a gift voucher for general item purchase. it was written on the voucher (Congratulation you can pick up a free HP Desk jet 1112 printer from the costumer service dept.). instead of that i gave the voucher to the cashier and i told her that it is my gift to you, she was happy. this is cheap printer with expensive cartridges , they have a lot of stocks , they want to get rid of it . so you will find it with a lot of electronic bundle offers , with laptops,computers, mobile phone etc.,one day you may order one can of coke but they will send a truck with it.

palombian

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
PRO10,PRO9500II,MB5150,MG8250
If they had sent a beautiful Pro 100 instead of the HP junk, I still wouldn’t keep it, my i9950 is quite capable of matching the output of the Pro 100 with my setup, if you want a Pro 100 then get one from eBay or Craig’s list they’ll ship to the EU...;)

I will think twice to ship a used printer (again) :eek: