Brand New Epson ET 2720 Printing Blurry

Madz1114

New Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson ET 272”
Hi! I just bought an Epson ET 2720 and was having trouble getting it to print anything on the paper. Talked with 2 techs from Epson and finally got ink to come out on the paper, but it is blurry now. I tried every cleaning trick the printer allows multiple times and it still remains the same. The image comes out faded whether I print from my laptop or do a nozzle check or alignment and it prints just from the printer. I am at a loss at what to try next, I even changed all the correct settings on my laptop and that didn’t work. But if it’s printing out reports (not coming from my laptop) the same way then it has nothing to do with my laptop. Any advice on what to try? I would love to not have to return it- it’s the only one within 150 miles of where I live and sold out everywhere online.

erik

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma MG2455
How did it go? I am thinking of buying this model.

Ink stained Fingers

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
L805, WF2010, ET8550
Can yu please scan a print sample and post it here to show the blurry print - is it only with the black color or with all colors ? I'm not sure to understand what the problem is with your laptop - are you getting blurry prints from scanning and not from printing from a computer ? Which op system are you running ?

erik

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pixma MG2455
He posted that in October, I doubt the problem is ongoing.