1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: Florida MG7720 Print problem...
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Best Paper Matte for the Price !!!!

Discussion in 'Paper & Other Media' started by oroblec, Aug 5, 2016.

1. Aug 5, 2016
    oroblec

oroblec Printer Guru

Printer Model:
    Canon ip4920
    Hi guy i'm been making research of what to buy for the best price, I'm a canon lover but i saw the Epson L800 and L1800 working and the quality is very good for album photos 4 X 6 and 8 X 11 paper. my point is to know wich is the best paper i can get for the price because i had used fujifilm matte paper and in my country Dominican republic is very expensive i need something less expensive that i can get online by ebay or amazon cause i will make a little business printing for family photo but private nothing commercial cause some of them don't like that other watch their photos. i have not idea yet of what to get or canon or Epson cause canon i like canon pro-10 and the Epson that I'm testing is the Epson L800.

So what is the best paper Matte for Dye ink and inkjet printer for a good price cause i will need to pai shipping and the weight when arrives to my country or a big store online to get them.