Best new printer with wifi and refillable cartridges?

mejensen11

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
What is the best new printer with wifi and refillable capable cartridges?

I have been using ink-jet printers based on the same basic cartridge design since late 1998 with the Compaq IJ900: essentially the same cart. found in the IJ900, the Lexmark X83 and the Lexmark X4200; the IJ900 (same as the lexmark 5700) died in 2002, the X83 just died and I no longer have a land-line for the X4200 fax (some of the paper guides have snapped off too), so it is time to move on even though I have many cartridges.

Does anyone have any Great Suggestions? Or, if you know my cartridges, ie the 70 and 20 etc, current printers that use these?

mejensen11

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
thanks you for the concern, i will need to do a search and check it out!

lowepg

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I was looking at the 990 as an overflow printer for my kids to use for pictures/projects/etc.

The only bummer is the grey ink. I just started refilling my pro9000 with hobbicolors ink and they dont carry grey! It really would have been nice to be able to "stock" one set of inks for both printers...

mejensen11

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
thank you all people for the great input, i take it/ am taking it, very seriously! actually i was going to jump to color laser, but a good wifi multifunction printer for $100 suggests i should wait!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
lowepg It really would have been nice to be able to "stock" one set of inks for both printers...
Why dont you try inkjetcarts.us They got the lot? :)

lowepg

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
The Hat said:
lowepg It really would have been nice to be able to "stock" one set of inks for both printers...
Why dont you try inkjetcarts.us They got the lot? :)
Well- I already have 8 bottles of ink fom hobbicolors ;-)