Bci-6 Cartridges For Sale

Paul Verizzo

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon ip4500, 9000 MK II, PRO-
Cleaning for a move and I found these cartridges. I'd rather sell them here than on eBay with those high fees. These are the older un-chipped cartridges. They will not work in "chipped" printers.

If I counted right, there are 20 genuine Canon and 11 generics. Please note that a few show some leakage into the sealed bag and some, even some genuine Canons, look low on ink in the reservoir. I presume it's in the outlet part of the cartridge. They probably all work, but please allow that a few may not.

2 Yellow
7 Photo Magenta
5 Photo Cyan
6 Cyan
5 Black
6 Magenta

It looks like they are still selling very well on eBay. I checked the Sold listings and it appears that the genuine Canons are going for about $6 each, the generics $2 in small numbers, including shipping. In a perfect seller's world that would be about $140. So, how about $80 including Priority Mail shipping?

Please email me directly: paulv(you know what)paulv.net

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
...or $0.15 each if you order 300.
Considering I've been refilling the same 10 cartridges for 5+ years... I think I'll pass. :gig

Is it true, turbguy? Rumor has it those are your Wyoming summer clothes in your avatar. :D

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
Can the OP post the links to some of these EBAY sales he if referring to?
I've seen many of these OEM empty Virgin cart sales both for EPSON and CANON as well as others. Prices are more like 25 to 75 cents per cart.

Oh and why in the heck would ANYONE buy used generics?? Generics/Compatibles are already bad enough even when new, much worse when used.

I am still shaking my head!

Joe

turbguy

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i960, Canon i9900
Considering I've been refilling the same 10 cartridges for 5+ years... I think I'll pass. :gig

Is it true, turbguy? Rumor has it those are your Wyoming summer clothes in your avatar. :D

Is summer falls on a weekend, we play baseball!

BTW, they fired Chistiansen (football coach) today.

Anyhow, I glean out the rare green and red carts and send the rest to Staples for a 1000% ROI!

Last edited:

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
BTW, they fired Chistiansen (football coach) today.

Anyhow, I glean out the rare green and red carts and send the rest to Staples for a 1000% ROI!
I haven't followed Cowboy football for a long time. Sorry to hear about the coach. Go brown and gold!

Staples? Smart man, turbguy. :thumbsup

ghwellsjr

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WP-4530
If I counted right, there are 20 genuine Canon and 11 generics. Please note that a few show some leakage into the sealed bag and some, even some genuine Canons, look low on ink in the reservoir. I presume it's in the outlet part of the cartridge.
Are these cartridges that have never been used, still containing original ink? Are the orange caps still welded on and the rip-off seal on the top still intact?

And where are you located, I presume the USA since you mentioned Priority Mail? Are you willing to ship anywhere in the world?

Paul Verizzo

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
I've seen many of these OEM empty Virgin cart sales both for EPSON and CANON as well as others. Prices are more like 25 to 75 cents per cart.

Oh and why in the heck would ANYONE buy used generics?? Generics/Compatibles are already bad enough even when new, much worse when used.

Joe

No, I'm not posting 20 links.

You don't want them, don't buy them.

Paul Verizzo

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model

Joe

Oh, yeah, they aren't used. That's why they are in the poly bags.