Artisan 810 won't work with TP link Router

gravelcords

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Artisan 810
Hello,
I’m not sure where to start with this, but I need to do something because my Artisan 810 isn't working with my new TP-Link Archer C90 router. I’ve uninstalled the Epson driver and other Utilities numerous times, using Revo Uninstaller Pro, so I know they are clean. Tried Safe Mode; no difference there. Using newest version of the Epson Utilities from the website.

Other devices are working fine with the system, on my network using my ISP Comcast. OS is Windows 7 SP1. When the wizard for wireless connection didn’t work with the Epson, I went to manual entry, selected the network, entered the pass, but when I check status, it says it is not connected. However, the wireless indicator on the printer shows 5 bars, and the network icon is on.

I think it’s an IP address issue somewhere in the router or printer. I reset router to factory defaults, and reinstalled the router. Initially, it wouldn’t hook up to wireless, but disconnecting everything (and it wasn’t the first time I had done THAT) resetting the modem and reconnecting eventually got it to work. But the printer says it cannot find the network, and the icons for the 810 don’t show up in printers and devices either. Windows of course won’t add it either (when has one of these troubleshooting ‘fixes” ever worked?) Any assistance here would be appreciated.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
I use Canon printers. When installing a printer wirelessly you MUST follow the manual exactly as written as if the printer had come out of the box and no drivers or software installed or wireless capability may not install properly.

I would suggest you completely uninstall all software, drivers, applications that are related to your printer, reboot, and then use the manual to install the printer, include the wireless aspect, from scratch - like the printer was just brought home and this is your first installation

https://files.support.epson.com/pdf/art810/art810bb.pdf