1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: How to take pictures of gloss differential properly?
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

Anything new on K3 Vivid Magenta and gloss?

Discussion in 'Non OEM Ink & Cartridge Suppliers' started by W. Fisher, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Feb 14, 2016
    W. Fisher

W. Fisher Fan of Printing

Printer Model:
    Epsons, Canons, Brother.
    Wondering if Precision Colors, Cone, etc. have made any improvements to the pigment dullness in some of K3 Vivid Magenta refill inks?

Tia.

W. Fisher

2. Feb 14, 2016
    mikling

mikling Printer Master Platinum Printer Member

http://www.printerknowledge.com/thr...500mkii-is-a-hit-in-my-book.10623/#post-89120

While not for Epson, I can tell you that my new Epson PCK3HD inkset is actually better than the results obtained for the Pro 9500 in the link above. This inkset has gone through a lot of testing and if now ready for release. I will be posting it on my website this coming weekend. You will get very close or near OEM performance..at a very reasonable cost.

3. Feb 14, 2016
    Ink stained Fingers

Ink stained Fingers Printer Master

Printer Model:
    R265, L300, L800, Pro 7600
    I don't know, the latest was the release of inks suitable for the Epson P600 by Lyson mid of last year with a better black level than other inks, and other companies most likely following. I don't know whether other colors of that inkset got improved and how. I have seen over time that the paper , the coating has as well a significant impact on the overall gloss appearance of different ink sets.