... And Here She Is.

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Ok, so I would love to suggest that our newest member is so in awe of my printer geek like skills that she just had to join but I suspect I'd be bending the truth by the teensiest of margins...

I'll let @iPeach intro' herself properly but I figured I'd be the first to give her a warm welcome and encourage her in, while the rest of you figure out how to bar the doors...

In all seriousness though, Kirsty has become a pretty important part of the team and been fairly instrumental in allowing me the space and time to work on many of the new resources we've been releasing to Youtube and elsewhere recently. More importantly she brings a useful translation layer that removes a lot of the technical complexity and gets it down to: "He says, get this one" which strangely seems more welcome than my 15 minute masters degree in waste ink flow.
:old

Anyway, I'm sure you'll make Kirsty feel welcome...
:frow

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
Yes welcome Peachy.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Am I missing something here or what, can’t @peach not speak for herself.

Surly you can let her use the internet for at least 5 minutes a day alone ! :drool

Welcome @peach to this wonderful forum we call PrinterKnowledge,
when he lets you have 5 minutes that is…:thumbsup

Tudor

Print Addict
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson L800, 1400; ML-2165W
Welcome, @iPeach !

Be patient, guys, she'll be ready in five minutes... ;)

iPeach

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Websnail's cast offs.
Hi all
Thanks for the welcome :)
Tuesdays are my day off. I get to spend time with pre-schoolers playing with playdough as opposed to t'boss who's a pre-schooler at heart playing with sugru :p

Looking forward to learning even more about all things inkjet- I will ask some (many) stupid questions, but I'm assured you're a nice bunch....

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
Tuesdays are my day off. I get to spend time with pre-schoolers playing with playdough as opposed to t'boss who's a pre-schooler at heart
It's all a highly accurate fabrication that purports to truths in a way that I would call an outright lie.

Besides it was actually Perogi dough... ;)

rodbam

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 9000 mk2 & Pro 9500
Gday Peachy my pro9000 print head has a blockage on the PC outlet which I'm now soaking in Windex. Do you think this blockage is from the rotten ink your boss sells or from not using the printer for 6 weeks?

iPeach

Printing Apprentice
Reaction score
Printer Model
Websnail's cast offs.
You're soaking in windex? Not sure what that's gonna do for your printer but I'm sure your glass is looking fine....

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
You're soaking in windex? Not sure what that's gonna do for your printer but I'm sure your glass is looking fine....
Rodbam's soaking in something alright!
alcool24.gif

Ignore his flirtations, Peach. He's not used to conversing with sheilas. Besides, we know websnail sells the rotten ink that Rodbam forgets to print at least once a week to prevent clogging but you are the boss. :D

Welcome to the forum!:ya