1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Picture Of The Week (POW) Information and Submissions
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Official PK Poll: Is there any future in refilling?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  4. PK Featured Thread: Epson Stylus Pro9600 Printing on Polycotton
    CLICK HERE!

Dismiss Notice

An introduction

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Steve Walker, May 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. May 13, 2018
    Steve Walker

Steve Walker Newbie to Printing

Printer Model:
    Canon MG6250
    Hi,

I have just joined and thought I would give you some background and say Hi. I have been in the office equipment business for a few years, having originally worked in R&D for a printer company. More recently I run a small computer repair business, mainly for contacts and people in my small town. As part of this I also do some short run printing for small businesses and have a number of laser and ink jet printers I use for this. Not big, it runs out an old barn in a local farm.

As I have moved away from the coal face of the business I find it harder to get the info I need, spares etc to maintain my small equipment fleet and service my customers, so thought I would join this excellent resource, to see if I could help out and also have other people to ask.

Hope to chat soon :)

Steve