A Little Late but... Hey!

Greatwhitewing

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Surecolor P600
My intro is a little late since I already started a few threads and have some wonderful replies.

I am a mechanical engineer working for a major defense contractor and I occasionally get to travel to some exotic places like Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Germany, Marshall Islands, Norway etc etc and play with some really cool toys.

Printing is a hobby for me because just like back in the old "chemical" days few things beat seeing an image being born onto hard copy. I own a Rebel Xti with a few decent lenses, a P600 printer and someone just gave us a R380.

My daughter is a budding photographer who has shot a few weddings for friends who couldn't afford a professional and has some decent results. I may either help her print or teach her printing as I learn.

You guys seem to have a really nice place and I have learned a lot already and thank the owner, mods and participants for creating a nice place to learn without petty arguments and forum wars, kudos...

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
A belated welcome to the forum, John.

You hit the ground running here with your question about Qimage. Rarely are we at a loss for words. ;)

May your daughter's passion be fruitful and your printing relationship be satisfying.