CR-10, i560 ,MFC-7440N
Very cool!

PeterBJ

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP990
At the top of the page linked to by stratman I see a video player with the text:"Video Not Available - Unfortunately, this video is not available in your region." But I noticed that if you scroll down the image with the image text containing "Bletcher Report" also is a video player and this one works for me. I didn't think this image was a video player as it is quadratic, but I noticed the "Start triangle" at the centre of the image.

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
My link now appears to be broken. :idunno Thanks Yahoo! :tongue

Here's another video. This one shows the 3D printer, too. Because of the lower cost of making her prosthetic hand she has more than one maybe to match her outfits or tasks. How cool is that!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Yes, it’s lovely to see all the big guys responding to her so heart warmly, but then who wouldn’t, she’s a real cutie...
Thanks @stratman..

barfl2

Print Addict
Reaction score
My link now appears to be broken. :idunno Thanks Yahoo! :tongue

Here's another video. This one shows the 3D printer, too. Because of the lower cost of making her prosthetic hand she has more than one maybe to match her outfits or tasks. How cool is that!

barfl2

Print Addict
Reaction score
Great video Stratman like others original stated not available in your region but the latest one you posted worked fine. I must admit I know very little about 3D printing but there seems to be a veritable stream of objects being made which are helping a lot of people

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
there seems to be a veritable stream of objects being made which are helping a lot of people
I am learning about it like you as well. The Hat and Nifty have been printing out all sorts of neat things they are using.