OMG Found a UK shop selling new ip4500's!!!

DomtheMon

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Wandered into a photographic shop the other day and found a stack of ip4500's, brand new, for 49.99 each!!! Needless to say I have bought two and am collecting one tomorrow and the other on Saturday.

Manuchau

Printer Guru
Reaction score
Great idea....It won't be long before the price of these go up, due to the larger, refillable cartridges. They are already listed by some Amazon.com sellers for over $350 ea.

If anyone knows of a business in Canada with these in stock, please post here.

DomtheMon

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Good god! Am wondering about buying a couple more then as they had at least 3 left in stock.

jonalava

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score

embguy

Printer Guru
Reaction score
I bought my iP4500 Nov 2008 at Staples for C$40. It even comes with CD holder for printing. I purchased a chip resetter on eBay. I am set to keep this printer for long time. My 6 years old i550 is still working fine.

jackson

Printer Guru
Reaction score
They don't tell you it's a floor model in the advertising.
I had the same deal (why would a retailer put TWO, brand new, printers on display to be pawed over).
I was assured that I could have it put in a box and, etc, and so on.
I thanked him and left.
As an aside, this company (in Canada) is 'The Source' - AKA 'The Source by Circuit City' and Circuit City is the US company that managed themselves out of business.
I expect the Canadian version to fall apart now that it is being bought out by Bell Canada (a telephone company that hates its customers and isn't shy of letting them know it).

jonalava said:
The Source by Circuit City (in Canada) have the IP4500 advertised for 79,96$ in Clearance. I called my local shop (in Montral) and they told me that it was the floor model at that price.

Might still worth the 80 bucks if you didn't have the chance to get the IP4500 when it was more widely available.

Check : http://www.thesource.ca/estore/Prod...ory=PhotoPrinters&product=2513576&swlang=true

embguy

Printer Guru
Reaction score
jackson said:
As an aside, this company (in Canada) is 'The Source' - AKA 'The Source by Circuit City' and Circuit City is the US company that managed themselves out of business.
I expect the Canadian version to fall apart now that it is being bought out by Bell Canada (a telephone company that hates its customers and isn't shy of letting them know it).
TSCC usually has good deal on Rogers cellphones. It is interesting to see if they still carry Rogers phones after taking over by Bell Canada.

DomtheMon

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hasve no idea how this thread got from a UK source of ip4500's to a Canadian telephone company :rolleyes: