Thinking of buying Lexmark Prevail Pro705

leopardmoth

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
I bought my 100A cartridges actually directly from Lexmark. At the time, I didn't find any other options. I think there are a couple of other options now, especially if you have NOT updated your firmware. I'm pretty sure somebody on this forum mentioned still being able to use one or two kinds of third-party cartridges, in spite of the update.

I'll probably still buy mine from Lexmark, since I can refill them. I figure especially since I did update my firmware, I should probably just do that, rather than chance getting third-party carts and having them not work.

I see that Lexmark doesn't ship outside the U.S., though! I never would have thought that! It looks like several places do not ship them internationally. CDW sells them, but it's hard to see if they ship them to Canada. I think you will just need to keep looking... I wish I could help you more. I hope you can find someone who ships them or their compatibles to Canada!

Do you meet up with anyone from the U.S. on a regular basis? Maybe you could work something out. :(

sathyakala

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
rocfather - PM mikling in this forum. I understand he is in Canada and may be able to help or suggest options.