The Canon Pro 10 Redsetter !

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Look what I spotted the other day when was contemplating buying a new Printer..
It’s the all new Redsetter for the PGI-72 cartridges..

PG 72 redsetter.PNG

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
My inkset is now DONE and profiles are being created this week to support it. Ink components will be on the way to me during this week...but July 4th could be a stumble for shipping. We shall see.

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Well the USA is celebrating its July 4th and I have an offer for those who own Pro-10s and waited.
With near 50 papers profiled, you'd think a profile was necessary. For B&W, with or without profiles, the output and shadow detail is near the same.
The results exceed what I personally put out for the Pro-100. The ICCs on the Pro-10 are pure icing on the cake. Enjoy.
http://www.precisioncolors.com/C10bICC.html

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Very generous of you. Thank you for all you do!

Jellybean

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon:Pro 10/Pro 9000
Just ordered my Squezy Kit, Thanks Mikling for all your work here.....Although I would never consider mixing oem ink with your ink in the same cart, how do you feel about using refilled original color carts with oem colors until they run out? Considering the color output is so close to oem. I have a few new oem's left

Jellybean

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon:Pro 10/Pro 9000
Just ordered my Squezy Kit, Thanks Mikling for all your work here.....Although I would never consider mixing oem ink with your ink in the same cart, how do you feel about using refilled original color carts with oem colors until they run out? Considering the color output is so close to oem. I have a few new oem's left
I think I'll just try it and see. :thumbsup

mikling

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
When it's empty you might as well take out the 1cc of OEM left just so that the ICCs will be more perfect for use. Mixing is OK but you gain nothing but lose the precise mixing. The next question is then... what about those that are half full etc.
My feeling is that it is worth the extra to get a few OEM carts other than the single set. If for example the CO and PM empty first by a long stretch, then it is more convenient to get an extra one of each to get the full set down near empty, The extra ones will come in very very handy as they likely will run out first the next time, and then you just switch those.
Use out each cart before refilling it.

It's easy to remove the extra 1cc. . http://www.precisioncolors.com/C10binstruct.html