Smoking can damage your Printer !

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I came across this snipped of information on a Canon website, yes I know its probably porkies but this was in reference to the new Canon CISS printers, that are starting to hit the market place in certain countries.

Is the new bottled ink formulated differently from their other cartridge ink, ? it could be one to watch out for, but I also like the reference to non-Canon photo papers.

Why tell little white lies when you can tell really big white lies, time will tell if the new smoking print heads are true.
---------------
Use of non-genuine ink*, refilled ink and continuous ink systems may have a negative effect on the performance of the printer and the printing quality may suffer. In addition, there have been few reported cases that the print head heats up and emits smoke when used with non-genuine ink. Print quality cannot also be guaranteed with the use of non-Canon photo paper.
To obtain the best possible printing quality, consume ink within a maximum of six months after installation.

I reckon you can see this statement from space...:ep

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
Do you have a link?
smoking.gif

stratman

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MB5120, Pencil
@PeterBJ

Thank you. Nice of you to let @The Hat's watch a little tele before his beauty rest. :D