Reliable WF-7620 refillable or CISS setup

DFWYuppie

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WF-4630
Greetings gang

I was pretty stoked to trade in my old worn out NX515 for a new WF-4630 a couple months ago and really looked forward to the refillable 100ml carts coming out, but after having TWO 4630's fail on me within the last 4 weeks, my local office supply store was nice enough to let me swap out for a WF-7620.

It's a great printer so far but I'm really pretty bummed I'm back to the small carts again. With the old NX515, I had a set of refillable carts for about six months but got tired of the constant refilling so I moved up to a CISS kit that I ran for about two years (both kits were purchased from inkjetcarts.us).

So, here I am with the 7620 and I'll be looking for a reliable setup for a somewhat high volume of heavy ink usage prints. My old refill/CISS carts on the NX515 had a maddening habit of becoming unrecognizable half way through a print that wasted time, media and ink. Can anyone recommend a reliable refillable or CISS setup for the WF-7620 that doesn't have this problem?

Any personal experience with the kits offered for the WF-7610/7620 from inkjetcarts.us or inkproducts.com?

Thanks!

DFWYuppie

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson WF-4630
Well I pulled the trigger on the CISS kit from inkproducts.com. Just installed it last night, so I'll report back on reliability, but I will say their level of service on a product with such margins is really pretty horrible.

Pierre Chamberland

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MX892
Well I pulled the trigger on the CISS kit from inkproducts.com. Just installed it last night, so I'll report back on reliability, but I will say their level of service on a product with such margins is really pretty horrible.

Hi, I'm getting ready to order from inkproducts but before I do, please give update on your CISS. Is it a good system? And why is their service horrible? Did you have to contact them and didn't get a reply, or was the service (shipping) a problem? I would appreciate an update before I buy. Thank you. Pierre C.

Last edited: