Status
Not open for further replies.

Support

Print Addict
Staff member
Reaction score
WINNER ANNOUNCED HERE
NEW CONTEST HERE!

Hey everyone, it's been awhile since we had a contest over here! The previous picture contest did great, so we decided to have another one! Here is what you need to know…

To enter:
  • Upload up to 3 (THREE) pictures maximum to this thread. Each submission (picture) should be in it's own post.
  • All pictures must be your own/you must own the rights to the image
  • Pictures must be "new", i.e. not have been used previously in a contest
  • Contest ends June 15, 2015.

Prize:

The prize for the winning picture is a $20 Amazon Gift Certificate

We're looking forward to seeing your entries!

Last edited by a moderator:

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
DSC_0005.jpg
Here is about a 1/3 view of my Print Room. You only see the printers I normally use for Photos. There are three other "office type printers that I use for non image printing.
The rest of the room is for stocking papers, refillable carts, inks, all my stored prints ( thousands ) I have racks of large OEM EPSON carts for harvesting inks and just about anything related to photo printers. Just about every kind of chip resetter, tons of syringes in may sizes. Empty new plastic bottles from 2oz to one litter. You would think I was in the business! But I am not. Crazy? Well yes I am!
Oh, and about 6 unopened new in box printers. Canon PRO-100s, New Canon 9000 MKII but no head. And a couple of older AIO Epsons.
I really need a bigger room.

turbguy

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i960, Canon i9900
Ahh....wow!

You could heat the room with printers!

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
Unfortunately Joe, padded cells don’t come with power outlets or racks for printers, so you’ll just have to stay where you are amongst all your lovely friends indefinitely, I’d called it Printer Heaven. :ya

Happy Printing.. :love
Next Weeks POW ! :thumbsup

CakeHole

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MP610
LOL @jtoolman printer room, im impressed and scared at the same time.

The shelf at the back with all the ink looks like a witches home potion set and 2 of the poor printers in the middle rack appear to have some incontinence issues at least that is why i assume they have tubes running to a small jar/pot on the floor and first shelf level. That or its even more impressive and a collection of home brew ghetto waste ink collectors :)

The what looks like canon carts in the little plastic like basket though stage centre look like candy from a distance :D

Replace all them with old, noisy daisy wheel printers and set them all going and it could make a good torture chamber LOL

In all seriousness though, props on that collection :)

ThrillaMozilla

Printer Master
Reaction score
Joe, do you have an awful lot of wall space in your house, or are you printing these photos for other people? Just wondering. :)

websnail

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson, Canon, HP... A "few"
I really need a bigger room.
This room, does it come with comfortable padding, soft edges and space to rock gently back and forth while muttering
"The gamut was wrong... they said the gamut was right but I showed them... I shooooowwwwwed them!"

In all seriousness though, Wow!!

jtoolman

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
All of them! LOL
Joe, do you have an awful lot of wall space in your house, or are you printing these photos for other people? Just wondering. :)
No everything is in boxes. My house is quite small and would never hold what I have printed.
I show people my finished prints and they often will buy something. Then they have to frame it.

Thanks for the heads up on the light bulbs you saw in the picture. I will look for LEDs replacements.
I would use the overhead light but it is dead and I don't feel like performing exploratory surgery to figure out where. Is it the switch or the fixture? I will figure it out when I decided to make time to do so. For now I just use that floor lamp to find my way around.
Joe

turbguy

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i960, Canon i9900
Status
Not open for further replies.