New Pro-100 for $48.00 deal

pharmacist

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson SC-P800,WF-7840,XP-15000
Price here in Belgium: €459.-.....how much is that in US$??? And without the paper deal.....I forgot: shipping not included :hide.

mikem65d

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro-100, ip6600D, i900D
Price here in Belgium: €459.-.....how much is that in US$??? And without the paper deal.....I forgot: shipping not included :hide.
48 american dollars for this beast with free shipping and the 50 shts of 13x19 semi-gloss paper...........feel kind of guilty that i won't be buying any Canon ink............but not too guilty:idunno

are there no shipping options for oversea'ers to make this a worthy deal?

mikem65d

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
what a wonderfull waste land.. most of the bargain claimer wont even buy another set of cartriges and just throw the printer away i guess
I won't toss the printer as it is much easier to just change out one that has reached it's service life by having a spare.
The printhead alone however is worth the hassle of buying these deals.
Certainly Canon is banking on ink sales, and a lot of people will buy the OEM ink.

Smile

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon, Brother, HP, Ricoh etc.
Has anyone tried to buy from USA by using the shipping forwarding services that make the seller beleive you are from USA too, you pay the shipping and tax but at 48$ that will not be huge I think. The shipping will be not cheap :(

mikem65d

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
I hadn't realized that these great deals are only here in my side of the pond.............why would Canon leave out the other half of the equation?...........makes no sense to me.
Surely Canon knows that the Euro theater is a major buyer too?

turbguy

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon i960, Canon i9900
I hadn't realized that these great deals are only here in my side of the pond.............why would Canon leave out the other half of the equation?...........makes no sense to me.
Surely Canon knows that the Euro theater is a major buyer too?
That's a great question! I sure wish I could answer it. It's hard to beleive there's ANY payback to Canon when they throw in paper and shipping. Shipping this beast ALONE must cost the price demanded after rebate...