New all in one + WIFI

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
I intend to replace my all in one (all mode) printer, both the HP and Canon AIOs I have, are on their backs with legs in the air.

So which is the most popular refillable WIFI AIO at a sensible price?

cls

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
8560, 8570, 1400, 1500W, P50 e
Either the Epson Workforce Series:
WF-3620 and WF-3640 (the 3640 has dual Papertray a bigger touchscreen but these both models are somewhat similar)
The workforce series are native "all colour" pigmented printers and thanks to refillable cartridges and compatible ink its easy to use with a cost efficent manner

The HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 also 4 colour pigment based AIO is a very good document feed for digitalizing various printed material

and then there is the MX925 which offers superb photo quality in comparison to both OfficeJet and Workforce Series thanks to the native DYE inks that the printer utilizes
this is also the only printer in this round table that alows printing on optical disc such as DVD bluray and so on
the target audience with the Mx925 is not the "office workhog" type but a casual "family friendly" AIO unit which offers quite surperb quality when printing on glossy media

ALL models offer Wifi with their own apps or airprint via iOS
so its not really a hussle to integrate these machine into a prexisting wireless network environment

Is really nice, shoots photos with either your dslr, mirrorless camera or smartphone and sync it with your "cloud" space such a dropbox or whatever
relax on your couch or any place you feel comfortable and start your tablett either iOS device or Android select a photo editing tool and start cropping and maybe edditing your photos as you wish directly from the cloud or local device (NAS or USB harddrive connected to your Wireless router with sharing capabilities) when done run your photo printing app or directly send the finshed photo to the printer from the app
few selection and taps later your printer start printing

my wife still enjoys wirelessly printing from her Iphone on the R3000

BUT i didnt find ANY app that provides ICC support when printing from IOS Devices so with refill inks colours could be a little off

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
Thanks, a lot of information in that post.

3dogs

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson 3880. Canon Pro 9000,
Either the Epson Workforce Series:
WF-3620 and WF-3640 (the 3640 has dual Papertray a bigger touchscreen but these both models are somewhat similar)
The workforc series are native "all colour" pigmented printers and thanks to refillable cartridges and compatible ink its easy to use with a cost efficent manner

The HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 also 4 colour pigment based AIO is a very good document feed for digitalizing various printed material

and then there is the MX925 which offers superb photo quality in comparison to both OfficeJet and Workforce Series thanks to the native DYE inks that the printer utilizes
this is also the only printer in this round table that alows printing on optical disc such as DVD bluray and so on
the target audience with the Mx925 is not the "office workhog" type but a casual "family friendly" AIO unit which offers quite surperb quality when printing on glossy media

ALL models offer Wifi with their own apps or airprint via iOS
so its not really a hussle to integrate these machine into a prexisting wireless network environment

Is really nice, shoots photos with either your dslr, mirrorless camera or smartphone and sync it with your "cloud" space such a dropbox or whatever
relax on your couch or any place you feel comfortable and start your tablett either iOS device or Android select a photo editing tool and start cropping and maybe edditing your photos as you wish directly from the cloud or local device (NAS or USB harddrive connected to your Wireless router with sharing capabilities) when done run your photo printing app or directly send the finshed photo to the printer from the app
few selection and taps later your printer start printing

my wife still enjoys wirelessly printing from her Iphone on the R3000

BUT i didnt find ANY app that provides ICC support when printing from IOS Devices so with refill inks colours could be a little off

Agree with @Emulator excellent post, very clear and informative.

palombian

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
PRO10,PRO9500II,MB5150,MG8250
Indeed !

The refills I use on the Canon's are very close on colours, shouldn't be a big problem without profiling.
Suppose you're not printing for eternity on the couch :).

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
Looking through Amazon UK AIOs there are (new with free delivery) older models for the price of a set of inks.

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II