New 5 Colour Laser Printer from Oki..

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
If you’re looking for something different in a printer then this could be it. :ep

It can print on many coloured surfaces including transparent in both A4 and SRA3 sizes and it can also do banner printing up to 1.4 metres.

Now if it were only an inkjet printer… :tongue

Oki.PNG

Last edited:

Apostolos

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Printer Model
1500w, M2170, G5040, X464
I think the only feature worth to mention is the fifth color.A feature useful mostly among those who print on t-shirts, and i think that this target group has some cheaper solutions.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
I didn’t know about the price but it certainly is a game changer, sadly it can’t print on T-shirts.. :oops:

Apostolos

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Printer Model
1500w, M2170, G5040, X464
I didn’t know about the price but it certainly is a game changer, sadly it can’t print on T-shirts.. :oops:

I didn't mean print directly on t-shirts. But because of the white toner it can print in iron paper, and then transferred on black t-shirts. A more accurate white color representation, than just leaving the iron paper with no color in the white areas of the stamp.

vienna01

Fan of Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon MX922/Canon LBP6230dw
Even without a white toner printer I was able to print on black t-shirts in white and other light colored areas using Avery's DARK T-SHIRT TRANSFERS. The small 4x5 size was#4385. I don't know if it is still available . I think it was available in full sheet sizes[US letter size not A4].
It has been at least 8 years since I used it. Perhaps this doesn't meet your needs. I suspect it doesn't work economically or quality-wise for folks making a lot of Tees. It's interesting that this new printer also has a Gloss toner or such. Are there any other printers that do that?

Latest posts