Loading Problem

Thombar

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 100, Canon MX922
I admit I don't use my Pro 100 very often but I wanted to yesterday. I believe I did everything correctly and was attempting to print using Photoshop CC. No matter what I tried I kept getting a message on the computer screen that said it was printing and at the same time it read "load paper." I'm 99.99% sure I "loaded" the single 13x19 sheet correctly into the printer but even though I went through a total off/on, boot and reboot my computer I kept getting the same message. My computer acknowledged the printer was on and receiving info but it still read "load paper." Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
@Thombar, you never indicated which O/S you were using when you tried to print from Photoshop, it wouldn’t be Mac O/S would it ? :hu

Thombar

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro 100, Canon MX922
Hi Hat,
Yes, it would be Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite. Would that make a difference?

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
It seems too, so try un-installing the printer driver, reboot and then reinstalling it.

whynot

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Did you solve it, @Thombar? If not, could you have entered the wrong combination of printer settings? :hide
It happens sometimeswith my printer, anyway (MP640). E.g. I sometimes forget that if I specify high quality, my printer expects paper loaded in the rear tray, where photo paper goes (rather than the cheap paper that's already in the cassette).

finepics

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro10
I occasionally got this message when I'd changed paper type and forgot to reselect manual feed instead of rear tray (which the driver sometimes defaults to). Many times I used to confuse the rear tray as meaning the manual feed!!