HP 2355 all in one

can anyone tell me how to clear error message this cartridge is not intended for use in this printer

• HP 2355

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HP 2355 All in one

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cogginscl

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP 2355 all in one
can anyone tell me how to clear error message (this cartridge is not intended for use in this printer”) I have gone through all the HP BS with cleaning the contacts, both in and out. NO help. There must be some way to clear error message. The printer was working well on my XP computer so I know the cartridge is the right one however, when I put the printer on my windows 7 pro computer it will not print and I get this error??, and yes I did update the drivers as well

Emulator

Printer Master
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon Pro9000 II
You might try a new OEM cartridge, to find out whether it is the cartridge or printer generating the error.

The Hat

Printer VIP
Platinum Printer Member
Reaction score
Printer Model
Canon/3D, CR-10, CR-10S, KP-3
@cogginscl, You could try loading XP Virtual on the Win 7 computer to see if it will print from that.. !

cogginscl

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP 2355 all in one
You might try a new OEM cartridge, to find out whether it is the cartridge or printer generating the error.

Thank you for your input, The printer was working with my XP software well however, all I did was move it from one computer to the other.So I don't really think it is a cartridge problem, or should I say highly unlikely. I was out looking at some of the HP forums and it seems this is on going problem that HP has no fix for.

cogginscl

Newbie to Printing
Reaction score
Printer Model
HP 2355 all in one
@cogginscl, You could try loading XP Virtual on the Win 7 computer to see if it will print from that.. !
I am going to move it back to the XP computer to see if it is some kind of software problem however, I am really starting to think it's a HP problem that they don't have a fix for. After going out on HP forums I see all kinds of folks having the same problem and getting no help from HP at all. I was hoping after so many complaints regarding this problem there may be someone that had a fix of their own.