How to print a test page or nozzle check with the Canon Pro 100 without computer on?

trashguy9

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
I am out of town now and then for over two weeks. Came back home the other day after two weeks to find my printhead clogged again and all the cleaning in the world, did not work. My wife knows nothing about a computer and will not touch mine, or I would have her run a nozzles check every few days when I am out of town. So I'm wondering if anyone knows how/if one can run a test page or nozzle check from the printer alone, without the computer even turned on? The other day I held down the "resume" button for a few seconds and it printed a nozzle check, great! But when I tried that today, I think it is going into a auto printed head alignment instead. I search the internet and can't find anything on how to do it with the Pro 100. Thanks for any help. (-:

palombian

Printer Master
Reaction score
Printer Model
PRO10,PRO9500II,MB5150,MG8250
I was lucky until now, even after 4 weeks, but next time I plan to fill a set of cartridges with pharmacist solution, do a few cleaning cycles (the normal cleaning after replacing cartridges already flushes most of the ink, but it doesn't harm to flush the purge system too) and leave the printer like that.
I don't think this solution can dry or clog.

Latest posts