Hi..new member from Malaysia...

Acap

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Stylus Photo 1390, T60
Hi...new member here from South East Asia....Malaysia...thanks for accepting me here...just wondering if somebody could help me with my Epson T60 which suddenly stops working...it worked well since 2010...using CISS..checked with Adjustment Program it shows "Ink Out Error..." It seems didnt detect the ink anymore...either original cartridge or CISS Chip....the ink led stays on....appreciate anyone here can enlighten me how to tinker with it...have nearly gave up after nearly 2 years it stops working....

• Printers I currently have (Epson Stylus Photo 1390 since 2008, and Epson Stylus Photo T60 since 2010):
  • Past printers: Canon Pixma, HP, etc. lost count
  • Really considering to getting new Epson L800
  • Among experiences: Playing around with Adjustment Program and CISS various problems..
  • Worked as video producer shooting mainly aerial videos using remote control UAV's and DSLR....

cls

Print Addict
Reaction score
Printer Model
8560, 8570, 1400, 1500W, P50 e
try removing the csic board and cleaning EVERYTHING its gets relly messy if you print alot

Acap

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Printer Model
Epson Stylus Photo 1390, T60
Thank you for the reply Serhat....apologize for adding you on fb yesterday..... Actually I have already send the T60 to the service centre last year...and they have already replace the csic sensor to new unit...

But still no luck...they say need to replace the main board...i did not think so....

Maybe I need to further check in through like u said with the cables and formarter....

Actually I'm a noob....but I've got the Service Manuals for it...will try snap few pics of my observation and let u know...

Thanks so much!