For Epson B-310 very important question!!!!

ramanrockstoday

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Hi,
I just bought epson b-310,and its refill carts with compatible ink are due to arrive,i am all excited to use it,my question is:
can i use the refill carts and compatible ink after using its original carts?
or
do i have to wait for one week till its refill carts come.?
i dont want any conflicts between orignal ink and compatible ink !

Simon R.

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
I'm not very sure if there is a i conflicts between orignal ink and compatible ink.
I'd like to know if there could be any if they are mixed up, please guys, can you post a link regarding that matter?

OutOFtheinkwell

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Don't know about that particular model Epson but most refillable Cartridge people tell you to be sure to run the original OEM carts and then. after they get down to where they are going to need replacement, switch over to the refillable Cartridges. Hope that helps. You might spend some time looking at a few of the U-Tube videos that address this. Happy Printing! outoftheinkwell!

OutOFtheinkwell

Printing Ninja
Reaction score
Forgot to add the fact that as long as you are using like with like the inks should not be a problem. So if the printer comes with dye based, use dye based refillable or if it comes with Pigment ink use refillable Cartridges with pigment inks. Again, go to the ink supplier site and they will tell you what is compatible but most are formulated according to the make and model printer you have. Outoftheinkwell!