Canon MP530 - resolution for 2nd error msg?

binkie

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
YesNoMaybe said:
There are some pretty good explanations buried in several of the posts on this forum, but one that I came across initially is at http://www.printcountry.com/images/canon_cli_8_pgi_5_instructions.jpg

The example given is for a different model printer but all is exactly the same for the MP530 except the look/location of the STOP/RESET button.

YNM
YNM,

Thanks for the instruction link. Step 6 involves the PAPER FEED BUTTON. Is this the FEED SWITCH button on the MP530 or should I use the STOP/RESET button? There is no button labelled RESUME. This sure can appear intiminating if one hasn't been through the process.

Thanks.

Binkie

YesNoMaybe

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
Concur on the intimidating part. I've only done it twice, but it went smoothly. Just use the STOP/RESET button for everything.

YNM

binkie

Getting Fingers Dirty
Reaction score
YesNoMaybe said:
Concur on the intimidating part. I've only done it twice, but it went smoothly. Just use the STOP/RESET button for everything.

YNM
YNM,

Thanks. That answers my questions. Glad to hear it's just not me that is intiminated by the process. I was beginning to get paranoid. Also glad to hear that all worked out well for you. That encouraging to me.

Blessings.

Binkie